Apply for a Wolf Trap Internship
- Internship Application Form
- A cover letter with a brief personal statement and an outline of career goals, specification of which departmental internship(s) is desired.
- A resume listing relevant courses, previous experience, and special skills. No transcripts please.
- 2 academic and/or professional recommendations.
- 2 writing samples, no more than 3 pages each. No creative writing please.
Writing samples are not required for the following positions: Technical Theatre, Scenic Arts, Prop Painting, Costuming, Stage Management, Accounting, Graphic Design, Information Systems, Photography, and Production & Sound
- At least 3 design samples sent as PDF attachments, webpage links, or via mail for Graphic Design and Web Communications applicants only.
- Wolf Trap will confirm receipt of complete applications via email.
Complete applications must be received, not postmarked, by the deadlines.
- Summer Internships (May-September) – March 1
- Fall Internships (September-December) – July 1
- Spring Internships (January-April) – November 1
For further information call 703.255.1933 or 1.800.404.8461, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send application to:
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
1645 Trap Road
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Submitting applications via email is strongly encouraged
The Wolf Trap Internship Program is funded in part by the Lincoln and Therese Filene Foundation, the Suzann Wilson Matthews Internship Fund and Volkswagen. Funding for the Josie A. Bass Career Development Program has been provided by the Anthony and Beatrice Welters Family, with additional support from the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC). Funding for the Los Padres Internship Program has been provided by Edgar and Lillian Rios.