Apply for a Wolf Trap Internship
- A cover letter with a brief personal statement and an outline of career goals, specification of which departmental internship(s) is desired, and, if applicable, the desire to participate in the Josie A. Bass Career Development Program for African American Students or Los Padres Internship Program for Hispanic/Latino Students.
- A resume listing relevant courses, previous experience, and special skills. No transcripts please.
- 2 academic and/or professional recommendations.
- 2 contrasting writing samples, no more than 3 pages each (except Technical, Scenic Painting, Costuming, Stage Management, Accounting, Graphic Design, Information Systems, or Photography applicants). No creative writing please.
- Additional materials may be required for specific internships. Please refer to individual job descriptions.
Wolf Trap will confirm receipt of complete applications via email or mail.
Complete applications must be received, not postmarked, by the deadlines.
- Summer Internships (May-September) – March 1
- Fall Internships (September-December) – July 1
- Spring Internships (January-April) – November 1
Note: Opera Company Technical applicants are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning November 1.
For further information call (703) 255-1933 or 1(800) 404-8461, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send application to:
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
1645 Trap Road
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Fax: (703) 255-1924
Submitting applications via email is strongly encouraged
The Wolf Trap Internship Program is funded in part by the Lincoln and Therese Filene Foundation, the Suzann Wilson Matthews Internship Fund and Volkswagen. Funding for the Josie A. Bass Career Development Program has been provided by the Anthony and Beatrice Welters Family, with additional support from the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC). Funding for the Los Padres Internship Program has been provided by Edgar and Lillian Rios.