Facilitate and promote Wolf Trap Education programs for learners of all ages—from children and families to college students and teachers. Work with artists and staff during performances at Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, Classroom Residencies, Master Classes, and Field Trips. Contribute to the planning and implementation of the Internship Program, grants, and other special projects.
- Assist with merchandise sales at Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods
- Coordinate and attend children’s performing artist site visits at local venues and schools
- Develop sponsor reports using evaluation data
- Contribute to the marketing and promotion of Master Classes, Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, and Classes at the Center for Education
- Create and edit content for Wolf Trap’s web site, print materials, intern alumni newsletter, and social media outlets