Internships at Wolf Trap Apply for Fall Internships by July 1!
"One of the Best Internships" —Businessweek
The Wolf Trap Internship Program is designed to provide meaningful hands-on training and experience in the areas of arts administration, education, and technical theatre. Internships offer the practical opportunity to become an integral member of the staff and to work side-by-side with professionals producing, promoting, and administering the full spectrum of the performing arts.
"One of America’s Top 100 Internships"
—The Princeton Review
Fall Internships (September through December)
Application Deadline July 1
Communications and Marketing
Spring Internships (January through April) - Application Deadline November 1
Summer Internships (May through August) - Application Deadline March 1
Available in fall, spring, and summer, internships are typically 12 weeks long, with flexible start and end dates.
- Summer internships are full time (40+ hours per week)
- Spring and fall internships are part time (20-24 hours per week)
- Paid stipend
- College credit (not required)
- Career development workshops
- Guest speaker seminars with Wolf Trap senior staff
- Free tickets to select performances
- Tours of Wolf Trap’s performance venues
- Discounts at Wolf Trap Concessions and Gift Shop
- Free Master Class participation or observation
- Field trips to other local performing arts venues
- Networking events with other D.C.-area interns
- Proximity to Washington, D.C. and its cultural, social, and entertainment venues
The Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts reserves the right to eliminate, modify, or interpret any of the benefit plans listed herein at any time.