Facilitate and promote Wolf Trap Education programs for learners of all ages—from children and families to college students and teachers. Work with artists and staff during Classroom Residencies, Master Classes, and Field Trips. Contribute to the planning and implementation of the Internship Program, grants, and other special projects.
- Coordinate and implement networking events for the Internship Program
- Research prospective artists for future seasons of Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods
- Develop sponsor reports using evaluation data
- Contribute to the marketing and promotion of Master Classes, Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, and Classes at the Center for Education
- Create and edit content for Wolf Trap’s web site, print materials, intern alumni newsletter, and social media outlets