All sales are final. Performances, schedules, programs and artists are subject to change.
No refunds will be given unless a performance is cancelled in its entirety, with no replacement performance scheduled. In case of inclement weather, patrons should come prepared for the elements – see inclement weather policy in frequently asked questions.
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for ticketed performances at the Filene Center and The Barns at Wolf Trap. Children under two years of age do not need a ticket for Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods.
Ticket Exchanges: Patrons may exchange tickets to upcoming performances. All ticket exchanges must be done in person at the box office at least 24 hours before the date of the originally ticketed performance. Patrons must pay the difference in cost (if any). There is $5 per ticket exchange fee to a maximum of $30. If tickets exchanged are of lesser value, the difference will not be refunded.
Ticket Upgrades: Patrons may upgrade their seat, including exchanging lawn seats for in-house seats, and pay the difference in price. If a show is sold out in-house, patrons should come prepared for the elements. There are no refunds, exchanges, or rain checks given to ticket holders due to inclement weather.
Lost Tickets: Lost tickets may be reprinted in person at the Box Office prior to your performance. Patrons must provide proof of purchase, typically a photo ID identifying which will be used to confirm the patron’s identity as the original purchaser. A $5 per-ticket reprint fee applies, to a maximum of $30.
Tax-Deductible Ticket Donations: Patrons may donate unused tickets back to Wolf Trap Foundation. Tickets may be donated in person at the Box Office before a performance begins. Patrons will receive a receipt for a tax-deductible donation.
Service Charges and Fees: There are no service charges for in-person purchases at the Wolf Trap Box Office. Online and phone purchases are subject to a per ticket and per order fee.
By utilizing a Wolf Trap ticket, patrons agree to:
- Abide by house rules.
- The capture and use of his/her likeness incidental to any live or recorded transmission of the evening’s events and activities
- Assume all risks incidental to the event to which this ticket admits you and waive any rights against Tickets.com, the issuer (Wolf Trap Foundation), its agents, management and employees, and performers, which you may have arising out of any accident, personal injury or loss or damage to property.
Authorized Ticket Vendor and Third-Party Resale
Tickets.com is Wolf Trap’s only authorized ticket provider. Wolf Trap can only guarantee tickets through Wolf Trap’s Box Office and through Tickets.com.
- Patrons assume full risk of fraudulent tickets purchased or obtained through unauthorized services. Wolf Trap reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke ticket privileges for fraudulent tickets.
- Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited by Wolf Trap Foundation policy and by law and/or regulation.
- Wolf Trap maintains no relationship with third-party ticket vendors, and has in place several preventative measures to prevent third-party resale of tickets.
- Wolf Trap reserves the right to refuse service to third-party resellers, and to patrons known to hold fraudulent tickets.