Updated as of October 1, 2021
The health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is our highest priority. We are working with state and local authorities, as well as the National Park Service, to ensure that we are in compliance with official policies as we develop COVID-19 protocols and procedures. We will be updating this page regularly with the latest information for gathering together. CDC Guidelines.
To keep everyone safe at The Barns at Wolf Trap performances and events, Wolf Trap Foundation requires that everyone provide accepted forms of photo ID, verification of full vaccination, or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the performance. Vaccination cards and COVID-19 test results must match the patrons’ photo ID. Masks must be worn within the venue by all patrons at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
Please plan to arrive early for your performance to allow extra time for traffic, parking and health check-in prior to entering The Barns at Wolf Trap. Doors will open 90 minutes prior to performances.
- All patrons regardless of age who attend performances at The Barns at Wolf Trap must check in at the Health & Safety Tent prior to entry to show proof of being fully vaccinated by the date of their visit. Verification of vaccination must be provided by either paper or electronic documentation (photo of card is accepted). “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wolf Trap will accept proof of vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Patrons may bring a physical copy of their vaccine card, a photo on a phone, or a printout from your medical provider or state's vaccine registry. The vaccine registries for D.C., Maryland and Virginia are listed below:
If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may provide proof of a Rapid COVID-19 antigen test taken within 48 hours of the performance at The Barns at Wolf Trap. Rapid COVID-19 Antigen tests are available at CVS MinuteClinics throughout the DMV area, and most urgent care sites. Please note that these generally require an appointment in advance. At-home tests will not be accepted.
- Proof of vaccination and COVID-19 test results must match patron’s photo ID.
- All staff, volunteers, vendors and visitors will wear face masks inside The Barns, including during performances, unless they are actively eating and drinking. Only performers may be unmasked when performing.
- Facial masks should fit snugly and should fully cover your nose, mouth and chin. Masks with a valve, gaiters, bandannas or scarves are not permitted.
- Masks will be provided to patrons who arrive without one or are wearing a mask that does not meet Wolf Trap requirements.
Health and Safety
- Heating and Ventilation: For superior air quality, Wolf Trap has upgraded its HVAC systems and installed MERV13 filters wherever possible per CDC recommendation. Bipolar ionization has been installed in air handling systems, and indoor ventilation has been optimized to maximize fresh air circulation.
- Concessions: A full concessions menu will be available for ordering at the bar. Orders will be delivered to your table located inside The Barns. Tents will also be available outside the Barns for those who wish to enjoy their food and beverages outdoors.
- Access Your Tickets: Digital tickets are available to access from your mobile device. Log-in to your MyTickets account and download your tickets before arriving at the gate. Increase the brightness level on your mobile device for easier scanning. If you’d like to print your tickets use the link provided in the confirmation email you received when you purchased your tickets.
- We encourage patrons to practice physical distancing when possible.
- Designated lobby seating areas have been created for patrons to sit while waiting for the performance. Other areas have been designated specifically for patrons who are eating and drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the venue.
- Wolf Trap has employed enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols within The Barns between performances to assist in ensuring patron health and safety.
- All Wolf Trap artists, patrons, staff, volunteers and vendors will abide by established Health & Safety protocols.
- Patrons who are feeling ill are asked to please stay home and utilize Wolf Trap’s ticket exchange options.
If you need assistance, please contact Wolf Trap Patron Services at email@example.com