Out & About Festival is a two-day, three-stage festival of music and nature headlined by Brandi Carlile in America's only National Park for the Performing Arts. Out & About celebrates pride by spotlighting LBGTQ+ artists and allies who live out loud.
Filene Center: Brandi Carlile, Yola, Rufus Wainwright
Experience the Wolf Trap Out & About Festival as a VIP!
Meadow Stage: Jake Wesley Rogers, Bad Moves
Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods: Alphabet Rockers (separate ticket required—performance at 10:30 AM)
Filene Center: Brandi Carlile, Lucius, Celisse
Meadow Stage: Brandy Clark, Oh He Dead
Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods: Jazzy Ash & The Leaping Lizards (separate ticket required—performance at 10:30 AM)
Ticket purchase includes entrance to the Filene Center and Meadow Stage performances. Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods performances require a separate ticket.
- Access to VIP section at the front of the Meadow Stage for two daytime concerts
- Access to Private Meadow Stage VIP tent and private restrooms
- Prime Orchestra ticket for Brandi Carlile and friends Filene Center performances
- VIP parking close to the concert venues
- Access to a pre-show VIP lounge and an introduction to Brandi Carlile's winery, XOBC Cellars, at Wolf Trap’s Associates Pavilion
- Official Wolf Trap Cup
- Four drink tickets (good at the VIP Meadow Tent or Concessions areas at the Filene Center)
- Commemorative VIP festival lanyard
VIP EXPERIENCE PACKAGE
Daily schedules will be provided closer to the festival. Stay tuned and check back in for updates!
Out & About Festival FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS