Gain essential technical experience working with the Wolf Trap Foundation Information Technology team!
- Troubleshoot computer and mobile device hardware and software issues
- Assist with end-user Help Desk and AV requests
- Deploy new computer workstations
- Setup and manage the yearly computer and electronic equipment recycling pickup
- Other projects will be assigned as needed, based on abilities and interests
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, MAC OSX, iOS and Android.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 & 2013
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate well, both in written form and verbally