The health and well-being of the Wolf Trap community is at the heart of our decision-making. After careful consideration for our patrons, artists, and staff, the 2020 Summer schedule of performances at the Filene Center is being reconfigured. Hold on to your tickets, as all current tickets will be honored on the rescheduled performance dates. We hope to see you then!
If you are unable to attend a rescheduled performance, or if a show is cancelled, ticket purchasers have the following options:
- DONATE your tickets to turn your ticket purchase into a contribution, and the value can be treated as a tax-deductible charitable contribution to Wolf Trap Foundation. We rely on donor support to help us sustain our operations and serve the community.*
- EXCHANGE your tickets for a Wolf Trap gift card to use on future ticket purchases or at concessions
- RETURN your tickets to receive a refund**
Please contact email@example.com or call 703.255.1868 should you want to act on any of the options above.
*Not only will you be helping Wolf Trap Foundation continue to program meaningful shows and educational outreach for the future, but the CARES Act allows a new $300 above-the-line charitable deduction for individual taxpayers who take the standard deduction. And, if you itemize your deductions, the CARES Act has increased the AGI charitable contribution to 100% of AGI for 2020. This means that you can get a charitable contribution deduction for the full amount of your Adjusted Gross Income.
The following 2020 Summer concerts at the Filene Center have been postponed or rescheduled:
National tours for 2020 Summer performances at the Filene Center that have been cancelled include:
- May 28 – The Head and the Heart – CANCELLED
- May 29 – MAZE featuring Frankie Beverly | Keith Sweat - CANCELLED
- June 3 – Celtic Woman – CANCELLED
- June 5 & 6 - Beautiful – The Carole King Musical – CANCELLED
- June 12 & 13 – The SpongeBob Musical – CANCELLED
- June 14 – A.R. RAHMAN – CANCELLED
- June 16 – Septime Webre's ALICE (in wonderland) | Hong Kong Ballet – CANCELLED
- June 18 - 21 – Riverdance 25th Anniversary Show – CANCELLED
- June 26 – John Prine & Emmylou Harris – CANCELLED
- June 30 – King Crimson – CANCELLED
As a reminder, classes at the Center for Education have been cancelled, and The Barns at Wolf Trap show schedule has been amended including:
- March 13 – Aoife O’Donovan – RESCHEDULED - September 23, 2020
- March 14 – John Lloyd Young’s Broadway! – RESCHEDULED - November 11, 2020
- March 16 & 17 – Ladysmith Black Mambazo – CANCELLED
- March 19 – Rodney Crowell – RESCHEDULED – November 20, 2020
- March 20 – The 5th Dimension – RESCHEDULED – November 8, 2020
- March 25 - 28 – The Second City – RESCHEDULED – February 11-14, 2021
- April 1 & 2 – Jim Brickman – RESCHEDULED – January 15 & 16 , 2021
- April 3 – John Waite – RESCHEDULED – January 14, 2021
- April 5 – Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center – RESCHEDULED - October 2, 2020
- April 9 – Storm Large – RESCHEDULED – October 23, 2020
- April 10 & 11 – 33rd Evening of Comedy – RESCHEDULED - March 19 & 20, 2021
- April 16 & 17 – Joan Osborne – RESCHEDULED – January 22 & 23, 2021
- April 18 – Choir! Choir! Choir! – RESCHEDULED - April 23, 2021
- April 21 & 22 – Jim Messina – RESCHEDULED - January 26 & 27, 2021
- April 23 - John McCutcheon - RESCHEDULED - April 15, 2021
- April 24 - Karla Bonoff – RESCHEDULED – October 16, 2020
- May 1 – Arnaud Sussmann, Paul Neubauer, David Finckel, Wu Han – RESCHEDULED - October 25, 2020
- May 2 & 3 - A BandHouse Gigs Tribute to Linda Ronstadt – RESCHEDULED – April 17 & 18, 2021
We will continue to closely monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health and government authorities in order to make decisions about future activities and the anticipated start of the 2020 Summer season.
In addition, the Wolf Trap Box Offices at our venues are closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 703.255.1868 if you have questions related to your performance tickets. You can also check this webpage for up-to-date information on Wolf Trap’s response to the coronavirus.
Please be safe and stay healthy. Thank you for your continued support.
Last updated: April 15, 2020
**Tickets will be refunded back to the original purchaser. If you purchased your tickets with a credit card, your card will be credited with your refund. If tickets were purchased by check, cash, or gift certificate, you will receive a refund check by mail.