- The information we collect and how we use it;
- Your rights to access or update your personally identifiable information;
- Your right to opt-out of receiving communications from us; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Wolftrap.org collects two kinds of information from you: personal information that you choose to supply us and non-personal information such as your IP address. To learn how to opt-out of receiving further information about wolftrap.org, see the section marked "CHOICES" below.
1. Personal Information
a. Mailing Lists
You may subscribe to our email mailing list or our postal mailing list. To do so, we require that you provide your email address and a password (in the case of the email mailing list), or your name and mailing address (in the case of the postal mailing list). We will store the information you provide us in order to send you information about the Foundation. You may request to be removed from either our email or postal mail mailing list.
If you submit feedback, questions or requests for information about wolftrap.org products and services, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address in order to respond to your inquiries. Wolftrap.org may collect and store the information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about wolftrap.org from time to time.
From time to time, we may request information from you via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary; you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information. Information requested may include personal contact information such as your name, shipping address, phone number or email address. This information may be used to contact users with further information about wolftrap.org products and services and for the purpose of monitoring or improving use and satisfaction of this website.
d. Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
From time to time, we may request information from you when you choose to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. Participation in these sweepstakes or contests is completely voluntary; you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information. Information requested may include personal contact information such as your name, shipping and email addresses. Contact information will be used to notify winners and to award prizes.
e. Products and Services Offered By Third-Party Vendors
The wolftrap.org Website offers a service for purchasing tickets online from a third party vendor. Please note that the Foundation does not process orders or ship tickets. When a Website visitor purchases tickets online, the visitor is taken to a Website operated by the third party vendor. Please note that the Foundation does not dictate or supervise the information collection and use policies of any third party vendors. Please review these third party vendors' privacy policies for more information on how your information may be collected and used.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our Website and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Information Sharing
We may share personally and non-personally identifiable information with third parties that help manage our Website and databases and with our third party affiliates, partners and sponsors.
Wolftrap.org provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, we will be unable to sign you up for either of our mailing lists, or enter any sweepstakes or contests. Additionally, your ability to navigate this Website may be impaired.
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving further information from us and would like to be removed from our online mailing list, please visit http://www.magnetmail.net/actions/subscription_manage_wolftrap.cfm and follow the 'Unsubscribe' procedure or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us for the postal mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com.
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
1645 Trap Road
Vienna, Virginia 22182
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
SPECIAL POLICY WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Wolftrap.org is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and we do not use it or share it with third parties.
We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security of our Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The types of information Wolf Trap collects and maintains are:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Giving information
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions
We use this information to understand our donors’ interests in Wolf Trap’s mission and to update them on our plans and activities. All information concerning donors will be shared only with staff, board members, and consultants, including legal counsel and accountants, on a need-to-know basis. It will be kept strictly confidential unless permission is granted by the donors, or in the case of an estate, the Personal Representative, except to the extent Wolf Trap is required to release such information by law.
Wolf Trap does not sell, rent, or lease its donors’ information to other organizations.
Wolf Trap offers opportunities for donors to be recognized publicly in association with their gift level; however, all donors are given the opportunity to remain anonymous and to decline public and/or private recognition.
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Attn: Development Department
1645 Trap Road
Vienna, VA 22182