- Personalized customer service and assistance with events
- No service or handling fees
- Flexible payment options
- Ticket discounts on select performances
The Barns at Wolf Trap
Built from 2 restored 18th-century barns, this intimate 382-seat theatre offers performances year round. One barn serves as the theatre and the other as a cozy gathering area.
Like the Filene Center, The Barns offers performances from all genres. It is also home to the Wolf Trap Opera.
Buy 10 or more group tickets to a single performance to save on service charges and receive flexible payment options.
Located in Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, the 7,000-seat Filene Center offers both lawn and covered seating for more than 80 performances each summer.
The venue is surrounded by rolling meadows, tall trees, and picnic tables. There are 3 decks overlooking the scenery, which are available for rental.
Celebrate your next birthday, alumni, corporate, or other event with a party in the park, followed by a performance.
- Save 10% with purchase of 20-49 in-house group tickets to a select discounted performance
- Save 20% with purchase of 50 or more in-house group tickets to a select discounted performance
- Buy 20 or more in-house or lawn group tickets to any performance from the full season calendar and you will still save on service charges and receive flexible payment options.
Kids, groups, and families can share the thrill of live performances each summer at the 800-seat Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods—located just across the meadow from the Filene Center in beautiful Wolf Trap National Park.
- Save 10% with purchase of 10-49 group tickets to a single performance
- Save 20% with purchase of 50 or more group tickets to a single performance
- Save on service charges on all group ticket purchases
Placing your group order
- Make sure your party is large enough to qualify as a group (20+ for the Filene Center and 10+ for The Barns or Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods).
- Contact Group Sales at 703.255.1851 or send your request (with your contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indicate your desired performance, number of tickets, and preferred seating location and we will send you a contract with the best available seating. (Note: Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods is general seating)
- Return the signed contract with a 25% non-refundable deposit. (Note: Payment in full is required at the time of reservation for Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods.)
- Send your final payment no later than 3 weeks* prior to the performance date. Your tickets will be sent upon receipt of final payment. (*Should the seating area of your performance sell out prior to that date, full payment will be required sooner.)
Our sales staff can assist you with planning
—everything from transportation to dining to facility rentals.
Whether you prefer casual picnics, light snacks, or elegant dining, Wolf Trap has many options depending on the venue you choose
Note: The National Park Service does not permit formal gatherings or catering by unapproved vendors outside of the Park’s rental facilities. Pre-performance events can be organized through our Special Events department.
Wolf Trap is a proud member of the following organizations